Selling a home is an emotional experience with heavy financial repercussions attached. If you try and sell before you’re truly ready to move, you could find yourself in a stressful, costly situation which wastes a lot of time. My services and expertise allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home from our initial consultation to closing and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I will:
1. Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
2. Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including internet and local media.
3. Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
4. Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
5. Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
6. Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resource to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect
1. Title Insurance feed depends on the sales price of the home.
2. Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 8%.
3. Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charge that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
4. FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
5. Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.